Wednesday 23 November 2016

Colorist

Color, colour, colorist, color-ist: 360-Degrees Color

The World Surrounding us was born from Sound-Color, - Daniel A. Freedman : a page about the origins of the nature of Color.

Colour: motion, subtle vibrations of life, - Daniel A. Freedman, - It is interesting to watch the colour of a dreamHave you done that?

Colorist by Daniel A. Freedman 
http://360-color.com/
Rainbow
One of the most mysterious of phenomena. A mystery within a mystery. Harmony in chaos.
It appears out of nothing and disperses, disappears into nothing.
It unites the things that resist uniting.
It gives birth to the perfect.
It makes one forget everything.
It knows its own value and, what is of most importance, it knows where to stop.
Reasonable limits… Unfortunately, few are able to keep within them. One could even say a handful can muster that.
The measure of taste. The choice of colour. The combination of colours. Proportions. As well as time. Music. Colour without music?! How could you even imagine that! Or you might never have seen a rainbow?! Could it have been born without music?..
Color and drug-free medicine.

Teaching of Colour by Daniel A. Freedman
The doctrine of colour is the doctrine of motion, subtle vibrations of life…
I consider this treatise to be among those to which I attach great importance, and I intend to continue writing it for the rest of my life. I felt  this  a long time ago, well before I started to fully realise how much  i t  meant to me. Life around us resists all changes, but the rest is apt to change very quickly. Age advances, experience grows more profound, thought gets rejuvenated. The same happens to the colour circle: it whirls, goes round, falls apart and then assembles again.

Color and I Are One by Paul Klee
I shut my eyes in order to see… by Paul Gauguin
Colour is the key by Wassily Kandinsky
I ripped through the blue shade of the constraints of color by Kazimir Malevich
Following Goethe’s Trail. Quotes of the major conclusions of the great observer of Nature by Daniel A. Freedman 
The MYSTERY of SOUND and COLOR by Hazrat-Inayat-Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment